August 9, 2008

Great Friends!

I had such a great night last night. A few of the girls got together and went to Taste of Asia and then to La Paletera for ice cream. If you are a sushi fan I highly recommend Taste of Asia. I had the rainbow roll and it was SO good. It was incredibly refreshing to just sit and talk and laugh hysterically. I am sure the guy who waited on us at La Paletera thought we were crazy. Their menu is really long, in fact it was a little overwhelming for Amy, it took her a while to get through all of it :) Jenelle tasted at least 7 different flavors of ice cream and the rest of us tasted 1 or 2. Jenelle kept assuring the guy that she was going to make a purchase eventually! There were some really profound statements made. For example, "I think it's a smoothie, see it looks all smoothie like" and "is it just a small town thing to shoot rats in your house with a shotgun?". If anyone can tell me if this makes sense I would appreciate it... Heather saw that one chocolate strawberry costs $1, however a dozen of them costs $12.99. So it would be cheaper to order exactly 11 and then 1 extra. Don't mention the word "dozen" or they will charge you an extra dollar. It didn't make any sense to us! And if you haven't listened to some of Karen's stories, you should! I am so thankful for the great friends I have, it really makes my life a lot less stressful! I love ya'll...
I am going to end with pictures of the kids, the play room and bedroom, and a short video of Alex's monkey crawl. (she figured out how to crawl with a dress on)
Blessings!



















No comments: