June 6, 2008

Studio Blue Rocks!!

I wanted to let everyone know about Studio Blue. I am sure some of you already know about it but I want everyone to know! My friends Brandon and Heather started this photography business and it is really worth taking a look. Brandon really takes some amazing (and original) shots! They are doing this as a side business for now but would really like it to be full time. I highly recommend them. They are very decently priced and will work with you to get whatever shot you are looking for. We are going to have them take Alex and David's birthday pictures along with some family shots and I can't wait!! I posted a link to the right so you can look at their website and see for yourself how great Brandon is. Just click on Supremely Awesome Photographer.

No comments: