December 4, 2008

Wow its December!

Hi all!
I haven't posted much because the holidays are definitely here! I can't believe it is already December. We had a great Thanksgiving and I hope everyone else did as well. I haven't stopped listening to Christmas music since last Thursday. I LOVE all of my Christmas albums!! Peggy, Katie, Ryan, and I went to the Casting Crowns Christmas concert and it was so good. They have such an amazing ability to tell a story and Natalie Grant was there too so that made for a fabulous time!
I feel like a total recluse with my friends so if I haven't talked to you in a while I am sorry! I promise I will catch up when we get back from Breckenridge. We leave tomorrow afternoon and we won't be back until next Sunday. Until then, love and blessings!!








This is her new hiding place to get away from David...between the wall and the refrigerator.

I know I have already posted a picture of her all messy but I just thought this was hilarious!



No comments: