November 24, 2008

?

Last week I had more than one person point out to me that I am sick a lot. I hadn't really thought about it, but I guess I am. In all honesty it has been that way most of my life. I had lots of allergy problems when I was younger and then as I got older I just seemed to get everything that went around plus a few weird things thrown in. Now, since my last pregnancy I feel like I have had one thing after another. Severe joint pain, mono, stomach bugs, a lupus scare, and most recently a sinus infection. All of this is to just say I am really sick of being sick! I have upped my dosage of vitamin C and I am exercising more but I want to know what everyone else does to stay healthy? I do not want to keep getting the "your sick all the time" comment. So I really do want to know from everyone how you keep yourself healthy, because apparently I am doing something wrong.

No comments: