October 12, 2008

Birthdays and other stuff

We went to Plano for the weekend to celebrate Phillip and Nana's birthdays. We had a lot of fun and ate great food! While we were there we had David's pictures taken and they turned out really cute despite how awful it was trying to get a good shot of him. He will not just stand or sit where you put him. He moves almost as soon as you let go of him. It was a workout for Peggy and me just to keep him in front of the camera, much less looking straight ahead and smiling! But it was worth it because he is so cute. (I will have to post these pics later bc I forgot the cd in plano)

Alex ran fever from Monday till Friday. We went to the dr. and she was tested for the flu and a uti but she was fine, so it was just a virus. Most of the time she acted just fine and happy but when the fever would spike she would look at you with these sad droopy eyes and I would have to scoop her up and hold her just so my heart didn't break! She looked awful! She is all better now though, and has started talking up a storm in her own little language the way David used to do.

David started saying the names of everyone this weekend. He said Andrew and Katie the clearest but he attempted Jennifer and it was pretty funny. He calls Grandma, Ma and he calls Grandpa, Ampa. He calls Jon, Daddy but I am still Eri most of the time. He never even tries to say Alex. He calls my dad, Pops pretty clearly but he hasn't said anyone else so far.

I can't believe this but I didn't take any pictures this week. So I will post David's pics later this week.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute new blog background and header....i see you are getting along fine it photoshop:)