May 13, 2008

For a while now, David has not wanted Alex to play with any of his toys. This got worse once she started crawling. He goes up to her and takes away anything she is playing with and sometimes pushes, hits, or even drags her away from whatever she has. I have had a hard time disciplining David for this because he just doesn't quite understand the concept of sharing. With all of this toy stealing going on, the usual sounds I hear when they are together fall somewhere between whining and crying. So I was so excited when I heard laughter coming from the living room. I walked in to find David entertaining Alex in her jumper. It was so precious! The small glimpse of them having fun together just made me very excited to watch them grow into the best of friends. Em caught a little bit of thier laughter on video so I thought I would share it with you.

2 comments:

Emilee said...

They are so sweet. I am glad I was able to get that on camera!

Kevin and Laura said...

Your blog looks great:)