October 1, 2009

So Excited!

We are just one day away from starting our trek to Disney World. I feel like I am 5 years old because I am just as excited as the kids. I can't wait to experience DW through their eyes!
David and Alex understand so much more than I thought they would. I just heard David talking to Alex, "Negis, are you ready to go to... (dramatic pause) DISNEY WORLD?!" They both started running around the living room yelling all the disney characters they were going to see. I really wasn't sure if Alex would get it or be excited but that is absolutely not a problem. The only thing they can't understand is why we are not there already!
I am a little nervous about the trip itself. We are driving, so it will be a long time for the kiddos to be strapped down but hopefully we have enough to keep them occupied for most of the trip.
We are driving to Houston tomorrow to pick up Grandpa, then leaving Saturday morning and driving to Talahasee to spend the night. Then Sunday we will only have about 4 hrs. to get to Orlando and then the kids can play the rest of the day at the resort. Saturday should be the only hard day.
Now if I can just get packed...

where we are staying

No comments: