February 18, 2009

My Amazing Husband!

The kids and I went to Abilene for the weekend to visit my grandparents and give Jon time to paint our living room. When I walked in the door yesterday I could not believe what I saw!! Jon had not only painted our living room, but also the entire entry way and down the hall to our room, the small bit of kitchen we didn't paint red, and he put a new color in David's room. He left me a really sweet note that said why he had decided to take on such a huge project and it came down to just wanting to see me smile. I cried because it made me feel so special and it was such a surprise. All of the colors look great too!
Thanks sweetie, I love you!

Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks...



They both fell asleep while Sarah and I were walking.

Watching TV with Daddy.

Grandpa needs a bigger lap!



She loves corn on the cob!





David's big boy room!

No comments: